Friday, August 26, 2005

God's Sense of Humor

Speaking of God as a humorous Artist in my previous post Art and Christianity, well His sense of humor has intrigued me at times. What amazes me is the number of people who don't think He has one. Well He made you and me, didn't He? And what about all those funny-looking creatives that keep drawing people back to the zoo? They are certainly proof of our Creator's sense of humor. Have you taken a close look at a wombat, a dolphin or a scorpion? They are hilarious in design! I honestly wonder if God didn't laugh Himself as He created them.

Can you think of other examples that God has a great sense of humor?

3 comments:

Amanda Hunt said...

I was pondering this and trying to come up with an example from the Bible but then I remembered something else. A good friend of ours has been 'anti-American' for a long time, he even calls it 'The Empire' and refuses to eat McDonalds. Anyway, we all had to laugh when he met and is marrying a girl from Texas. The wedding is even in Texas! God does have a sense of humour.

Kel said...

He created a platypus!

Kitty Cheng said...

Amen! God is really funny, isn't He?