Friday, September 16, 2005

Commonwealth Games in Melbourne

I am really looking forward to March next year. The 2006 Commonwealth Games in Melbourne from 15 to 26 March will provide a great opportunity to catch up with overseas and interstate family and friends (I already have a number of friends and my brother told me that they would most likely be here then). As well as bringing the city together, the games offer the chance to share in sporting history and experience one of Melbourne's biggest cultural and entertainment programs full of festivities and parties. With 4500 elite athletes from more than 71 Commonwealth countries competing, Melbourne will be a buzz, so if you plan to come and visit Melbourne, secure your tickets now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What games are you interested to watch? Any recommendations???

Kitty Cheng said...

I guess you'll find out when you come here hehe :-) I personally like Gymnastics, especially women's rhtymic competitions.