Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I Wish.....


If you look in to a large reflection pool set up in the heart of the Fed Square,
you can see the wishes of festival-goers and you have the chance to add your own too!
For a gold coin contribution I had my wishes made into a small metal object
which I tossed into the pond.

The followings are my wishes:

I wish for world peace.
I wish that all will know Christ and none will perish.
I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright.
I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more.
I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.
I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys in life appear much bigger.
I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
I wish you enough hellos to get you through the final good-bye.

Other heartfelt handwritten messages from young Australians projected onto the Fed Square Big Screen can be read here.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kel said...

thanx for sharing the arts fest through your eyes

hopefully next week I might be able to get into the city to experience some of it myself

Kitty Cheng said...

let me know when you come out to the city Kel, perhaps we can catch up for a coffee or something.