Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Relationship With God

It’s interesting how fast January 2009 seems to have flown by, its already February 2009. I have been really enjoying the One Year Bible Blog. My marathon pace is going well. The wonderful habit of reading from God’s Word regularly is settling into place in my life, and I want to keep my eyes forward on the path before me in 2009!

As Paul tells us in Philippians 3:14 - "I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Let us each press on toward the goal! At the moment, I am up to the readings in Exodus with the Plagues, the Passover, the Exodus, the Crossing of the Red Sea, and Manna from Heaven! Matthew brings several incredible Parables, Palm Sunday, The Great Commandment and the Seven Woes!

I have set some big goals and resolutions for 2009 and amongst that, I know that ultimately my life is in a very good place because I am moving forward with my relationship with God. Reading and studying God’s Word regularly is a high priority. How about you? Do you agree that reading from God’s Word each day and growing in your relationship with God is a priority and very important in your life?

2 comments:

audrey` said...

It's March already =) 2009 is moving very quick.

Anonymous said...

yes 2009 is moving fast, and it's only about 50 days before my BIG day :)