Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Day 2 Challenge - An Ideal & Transformed Life


As I shared yesterday (the first day of the 30 day challenge) each day of September, I am going to give myself a task and an action point to do in order to achieve the goal I have set for myself to live a better and richer life.

On this second day of September, the task I have given myself to do is to reflect, list and share a bit about what I envision my ideal and transformed life would look like, bear in mind that transformation is an ongoing & progressive journey. Transformation is like a metamorphosis. Like a caterpillar to a butterfly, our values, our way of thinking, our actions, our total operating system is taking on a new life. It is also about empowerment – experiencing and sharing triumphs and challenges.

When I imagine my ideal & transformed life, I ask myself the following questions:
What makes life worth living?
What is so important that it is absolutely essential for an ideal life?

If time and money were not an issue, what would I like to see, have, do, become, contribute?

The answers to these questions point to my key elements — the fundamental drivers for everything that I do.

Imagination. Dreams. Passion. Ideals. Possibilities.


Here goes:
*A fulfilled, purposeful, meaningful, significant and balanced life
*Awesome marriage, friendship and relationships
*Success in business and financial freedom
*Tip top health & wellness in all areas of life
*Stand on the bank of the pathway to purpose
*Create my own online interactive learning environment that will make a huge difference to people's lives
*Travel the world, in particular see the 7 wonders (Machu Picchu in Peru, Grand Canyon in USA, Galapagos Islands in Ecuador, Serengeti in Tanzania, Taj Mahal in India, Pyramids of Giza in Egypt) :)
*Contribute to causes I believe in - in particular in the arts, education, ministry and mission endeavours
*Help people fulfil their God given dream, destiny and purpose.

What does your ideal & transformed life look like?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how about bring others along with you on this journey so that they can also make their life worth living?

Kitty said...

Sounds good to me! I'd certainly bring others along with me on this journey!!!

Anonymous said...

my ideal & transformed life is making an impact wherever I am.

Paul turner