Monday, January 30, 2012

Live With Passion


My Business Partner and Coach Eric Bailey has written a great blog post entitled 5 Steps to Living More Passionately.

Here are the 5 steps to living with passion according to Eric, which I am committed to following as well:
  1. Find what you are passionate about.
  2. Get your priorities straight. 
  3. Set SMART (specific, measureable, attainable, realistic, and timely) goals. 
  4. Focus on what you want instead of what you don’t have. 
  5. Reach for the stars!
I totally agree with Eric that living life passionately is not only about doing the things you like to do, but about living as if every day is your last one here on this earth. Yes we are all made in the image of God, as such we all have great potential, gifts and talents that were put inside of us by our Creator.

Living with passion is so important to me. And it allows me to fulfill my life purpose which is to help people to transform and grow rich in life's major areas: spiritual life, relationships, personal development, health and finances, starting from myself.

2 comments:

Eric Bailey said...

Great post! Kitty you have inspired me to be more than just average!

Anonymous said...

You are amazing Kitty! Lisa