Below are 10 tips for a healthier life. The key to healthy living is making small changes: eating the healthy way, drink enough water, physical activity, optimistic point of view - these are just a few simple ways to improve your lifestyle. Small changes lead to big results.
regularly - take a daily walk, use the stairs as often as possible, walk your dog a bit longer, stretching in the morning
- Drink at least 8 glasses of filtered water a day - water helps to clear our system, bring on metabolism rate and flush out the toxins
- Get enough sleep every day - lack of sleep makes you feel tired, you can't concentrate your attention. Some studies have shown that 8 hours is the average requirement for adults
- Eat and snack the healthy way - eat more fruits and vegetables (5-9 servings are ideal). Choose raw nuts or berries for snack, they are rich in vitamins and minerals
- Live with passion and purpose - a life filled with passion and purpose is a healthy life. Smile, love others, and always look on the bright side of life
- Have a balanced lifestyle - a plan for balanced self-renewal in
the four areas of your life: physical, emotional, mental and
- Hang out and learn from healthy people - as much as we like to think of ourselves as individuals, it turns out we are who we hang out with
- Minimise excess processed food, caffeine, salt and sugar - They are the main reason why people all over the world are getting fat and sick
- Relax and do things you enjoy - relaxation is one of the most important keys to health and well being. It is the antidote to stress which is known to contribute to the development of diseasewhich is known to contribute to the development of disease. - See more at: http://heartofhealing.net/relaxation-wellness/benefits-of-relaxation/#sthash.BLwiNiHX.dpufwhich is known to contribute to the development of disease. - See more at: http://heartofhealing.net/relaxation-wellness/benefits-of-relaxation/#sthash.BLwiNiHX.dpuf
- Take supplements - we need supplements to promote proper vitamin & mineral intake for Optimal Health. I highly recommend isotonix supplements, as not all supplements are created equal. To understand why, take a look at my website here.